Well, it’s winter in NYC and beach volleyball is on hold until spring. What to do in the meantime? Play indoor league of course!
We have 8 openings for players that can perform at the BB+ level.
|2023 Winter Season Details|
|Per Play Cost: $150.00|
The Game: 6×6 Co-Ed Play
Skill Level: BB+ ( we will be ranked at a scrimmage)
League: Big City Volleyball
When: January 11th Start
Duration: 3-Months until March
Proposed Pay Day: Wednesday
Time: 6:00pm -11:00pm games
Locations: Around the city in High School Gyms
Our Favorite: High School for Environmental Sciences UWS + others…
About YOU!: Go directly to the application
- If you played in high school competitively or you played league in high school or college you are encouraged to join.
- It should go without saying, but here it is anyway, that you can play in all positions as needed when needed.
- You have to be able to serve the ball consistently and reliably, which should go without saying :).
- You need to be fun.
- You can’t be a quiter and you need to get all scrappy as required when you’re down!
- You need to be social.
- If you played in high school in Southern California, you’re probably in!
- If you played in Brazil in high school you’re probably in!
- If you know what a 5-1 is you are probably in!
- If you are an incredible athlete and played massive basketball and are in control of all your appendages, you are in, we can work with that. Basketball cross-over.
- If you play with the gang on Pier 25, the Beach Volleyball NYC, we probably know each other so you might be in. One warning, this is a more competitive league and the team we are putting together needs to be at a level. If you know you’re at the “level” please join.
There are a million other questions in the application