Believe it or not, it’s Wednesday and this volleyball event isn’t full yet! You can still get in if you’re in the thinking stage of what to do this weekend. Imagine, if something better comes up, you’re out just 20 bucks! It’s not the worst thing hanging with fun people playing beach volleyball and hitting the bar (Greenwich Street Tavern: Ask for Elena and tell her Dave Sent you) afterward.
CLICK BELOW TO JOIN AND ATTEND THE MEETUP EVENT
Join us for some fun in the sun with Beach Volleyball open play!
This event is 4 vs 4 Intermediate Level (No beginners please).
To reserve your spot please follow the steps below. Feel free to join us after for drinks at 3 pm. All are welcome!
Pier 25 will not refund us due to the weather so if you can’t make it, please try to find a replacement or review our return policy below.
For the safety of the club members, please confirm the following to be able to attend the event.
1) You, as well as all household members, do not currently have or have experienced any covid symptoms within the last 14 days.
2) You, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
3) You, as well as all household members, have not been knowingly exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
4) You, as well as all household members, have not traveled to a city to be considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30 days.
5) You understand that the Beach Volleyball NYC Club and its admins cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on its form or the health history provided by each member.
Be First to Comment